.
.
Posted on 12:28 PM

New Twelves Singles

Filed Under () By Alex at 12:28 PM



Brazil's Twelves have released two singles in the last while and I've finally decided to post about them. Works for Me especially strikes me as a particularly affable stroke of genius. Thanks to Twelves taking the collective conscious down a notch and writing a love song for the rest of us.

When you make out with the girls at the door, I think it works for me. When you pass out on the bathroom floor, i think it works for me


I read a Chuck Klosterman essay one time that insisted that Coldplay is wholly responsible for unrealistically raising women's collective expectations of relationships. In that spirit, I think Chuck would appreciate this song.


Twelves - Works for Me (mp3)








Twelves - When You Talk (mp3)









0 comments