.
.
Posted on 12:52 PM

Hot Chip Keeps Me Company

Filed Under (,) By Alex at 12:52 PM



At the last minute, my super friends at Snap! Magazine have bestowed upon me a free ticket to the Hot Chip show tomorrow night. As the Pop Montreal festivities kick off, I'll be right in the thick of things. There's only one problem... No one seems to be going!

Literally no one I know is going and I realize the world may not revolve around me, but the facebook group, which is usually a okay, albeit lame barometer for event attendance, is literally barren. Anyways, I'm going regardless of whether I have anyone to go with. That's the sad story of my life folks.


Hot Chip - Sexual Healing [Marvin Gaye Cover] (mp3) (zshare)










1 comments

SNAP! on October 2, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Hope you find someone to go with Alex ;)