.
.
Posted on 8:50 PM

Mobius Band Loves You

Filed Under (,,) By Alex at 8:50 PM



As you may have guessed, after being thoroughly impressed by Mobius Band last weekend at their show with Cut Copy, they're getting a post to call their own. As if they even needed to impress me more, I came upon an album of covers they did called Love Will Reign Supreme. In it they masterfully cover and re interpret songs like "True love will find you in the end" by Daniel Johnston and "Digital Love" by Daft Punk. Like good 21st century rockers, they've made that album available for download for free.



I never really appreciated their "hit" friends like these until I saw them play it live and after listening to both albums I could find, Heaven and The Loving Sounds of Static, I was won over. This is me giving them a shot at doing the same for you.


Mobius Band - Friends Like These (mp3)





Mobius Band - Heaven - Friends Like These

Mobius Band - Under Sand (mp3)





Mobius Band - Heaven - Under Sand


0 comments