.
.
Posted on 11:22 AM

Lykke Li Spreads Stockholm Sydrome

By Alex at 11:22 AM


Photo: Andreas Öhlund


If Lykke Li was holding me captive, I can assure you that Stockholm syndrome would take effect in an inappropriately short amount of time. If you have heard her blog hit Little bit yet, here's your chance, its catchy as hell. She's even been remixed by Black Kids. Yes, apparently they do remixes now.



This is the video for an acoustic live version of "I'm Good, I'm Gone" with guests: Robyn, Adam & Bebban (Shout Out Louds), Daniel (The Concretes), Lars (Laakso) and Mikael (Hjalmar).



Lykke Li - Little Bit (mp3)





Lykke Li - Little Bit - EP - Little Bit

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm gone (mp3)






Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm gone [Black Kids Remix] (mp3)






Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm gone [Fred Falke Remix] (mp3)







0 comments