.
.
Posted on 11:57 AM

Girl Talk Feeds the Animals

By Alex at 11:57 AM



Gregg Gillis has fed the animals, and my appetite for an unreasonably fun, insurmountably catchy summer mashup album. I doubt I was alone in holding my breath in anticipation of a new Girltalk album. Surely it would fall short to the high standards Night Ripper set... After listening to the album about 10 times through over the last two days, I'm prepared to say that it is every bit as catchy and well though out as Night Ripper. In fact I'm prepared to say it's even better.

Taking a page from the book of Radiohead, Feed the Animals is available online on a pay what you can basis. Paying less than 5$ will get you the album in mp3 format, paying 5$ or more will get you the mp3's, the FLAC files and a single mp3 with the whole album mixed. Paying 10$ or more will get you all that and a physical copy of the CD once it comes out. Download it here.


Girl Talk - Shut the Club Down (zshare)

Girl Talk - Still Here (zshare)



0 comments